|Wanking History: Puberty, 2000-2002, 2006 (Skankette)
"Born to Run" by Bruce Springsteen
"No, no... right on the beach!" (Italian caddy puts his shot in a sand trap.)
Strengths: Big hitter; nerves of steel; comfortable with his sexuality.
Weaknesses: Doesn't know his own strength; doesn't "Repeat" after shampooing; complains of not always feeling "fresh."
|- When did I first get the calling?
Who were my earliest influences?
- What message do I have for kids who are thinking of picking up
the Skanky lifestyle...
- The best thing about being a Skanky Wanker is...
- The worst thing about being a Skanky Wanker is...
- My favorite memory of the tourney is...
- The thing I wish I could do over is..
- Next year I will...
- Next year the team should...
- Team theme song
- Team smell
- Team mascot
- Team STD
- If I was to sandbag one team member in hopes of bringing in a ringer,
it would be...